munterspace

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

This Week's Nominee


Me! I am feeling like the munter of all munters due to belated birthday celebs last night. A heady mixture of champagne and red wine was consumed on an empty stomach. Supper consisted of a salami and tomato sandwich at 02:45 this morning when I staggered in Abfab style - smudged eye-liner and messy hair feeling rather jolly.

I have not felt as jolly all day and am getting far too old for this sort of behaviour and really should know better. I am therefore going to have to stand proud alongside the Goody's and Feltz's of this world for one week and adorn the Munter Hall of Shame.

As penance, I am currently available for special supermarket openings such as Lidl, Aldo's and Seven Eleven. Please contact my agent Mr Max Clifford for any salacious press interviews. Cheers my fellow Munts!

7 Comments:

Blogger llewtrah said...

Never! You are not a munter, even in that state.

12:28 PM  
Blogger Istvanski said...

Judging by the photo, either someone's sucked all the goodness out of you or you are trying to suck the goodness out of someone else.
But a munter you are not.

1:54 PM  
Blogger rockmother said...

Llewtrah - you are too kind - feeling MUCH better now

Istvanski - I have no memory of exactly what I thought I was doing but it looks as if I was doing quite a good Marty Feldman impression.

2:05 AM  
Blogger Arabella said...

Happy birthday!

6:24 AM  
Blogger mad muthas said...

sorry - this one won't do. she's far too beauuuuuutiful.

10:23 AM  
Blogger rockmother said...

Thank you - I am most flattered. (Blushing in fact).

11:42 AM  
Blogger BiB said...

Oh you just don't munt in the least. Not in the least.

6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home